• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russell is going to play, yes?

;P

You at the game? We're headed there in about an hour. Been spending the morning walking all over downtown and checking out the sites.

We'll be a ways down on the third base side. Skipping lunch to make room for a ballpark feast.

not ready for this opening ceremony celebrating Yordano. his mom's throwing the first pitch. i will cry at work.

We're going to see where some of that fire came from. RIP, Ventura.

Watching that Mariners meltdown was even funnier the second time, because I watched it on ROOT and heard the disbelief in the announcers voices XD

Chris R

Don't fuck it up today Mariners

Please

Or, continue to fuck it up for a few more games so I can get dirt cheap tickets for when I visit later this year and then turn it around.

Line_HTX

Wait, what? M's opening game is in the afternoon?

You at the game? We're headed there in about an hour. Been spending the morning walking all over downtown and checking out the sites.

We'll be a ways down on the third base side. Skipping lunch to make room for a ballpark feast.

We're going to see where some of that fire came from. RIP, Ventura.

Ahh, no. Sorry. That was a tweet from the Astros sideline reporter Julia Morales. The only ballpark I ever went to was Yankee Stadium.

Line_HTX

It bears repeating, but man, I'm really loving the dynamic of Todd Kalas and Geoff Blum. It makes the broadcasts not seem like a chore and they are off to a great start in the booth.

Jared Carrabis‏Verified account
@Jared_Carrabis

Following
More
Dave Dombrowski says 'Nothing on Jackie Bradley's MRI indicates DL needed', Bradley to the DL the next day:

Sox Doctor giving Mets Doctor a run for his money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom