• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beckx

I can't believe Clint had him pitch the whole inning

43 pitches, less than half strikes

I guess on the bright side we're only down 3-0

NHale

Holy FUCK is MLB.TV terrible for anyone else? It's literally worse this year than last year. I can't watch 2 seconds without the stream lagging/chopping!!

Works perfect on my iPad and TV though

Browser and Windows store app are terrible. Unwatchable.

If I want to use it on my PC I just use it via Kodi which forces the best available bitrate all the time and 60fps. Android TV is also good.

Line_HTX

Man, that Center Field looks like the best place to have a beer and conversation with somebody.

God, fuck this game. *Glares at Mort

BumRush

James Paxton is the Mariners ace.

I was reading one sportswriter's spring training article (can't remember who unfortunately) who said Paxton and McCullers would be fighting for the Cy Young. I thought it was straight poppycock, but they both look filthy through two starts.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
John Calvagno‏
@AshevilleSoxFan

[Jason] Groome threw a 45' fastball apparently grimaced (I missed it) and just left with the trainer. Hope he's alright.

Even Boston's minor leaguers are dying

Chris R

Man, that Center Field looks like the best place to have a beer and conversation with somebody.

It really is a terrific spot to chill during a day game, you get the sun and a decent view of the game

Lookout landing is a better chill spot for night games though IMO. Easier for me to keep a spot on the rail as a single person, they vanish instantly in CF (and Edgar's) :(

Line_HTX

Dodgers brought the 30 degree temperature drop and delayed the celebrations by one hour.

*Giant swings sf2 against the wall full of bushes

Mortemis

Banned

Don't look at me. I'm over here looking at the score and remembering we blew a six run lead in the ninth yesterday.

Score two more runs please.

Me gusta el beisbol. I read the stadium layout wrong on the site, and we ended up down the first base side. That's usually where I prefer unless behind home plate is available, so I'm happy.

yMzwIvj.jpg

JUMDHmh.jpg

wMDJQtn.jpg

Beckx

Mustard, check...wait what is this, relish? you MONSTER. Ketchup goes with the mustard.

@Kazuto_Yamazaki
Jay Bruce was once considered a plus defender and logged 1700+ innings in CF in the minors. Life comes at you fast.

Dodgers brought the 30 degree temperature drop and delayed the celebrations by one hour.

*Giant swings sf2 against the wall full of bushes
They waited over 100 yrs, Xia's rain making them wait longer.

Also shooting in effect on Dodger talk. Lol you got to listen to it

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Holy FUCK is MLB.TV terrible for anyone else? It's literally worse this year than last year. I can't watch 2 seconds without the stream lagging/chopping!!

Works perfect on my iPad and TV though

I've been getting quality issues on my PS4. Usually was at 720 last year, this year there's moments of 480 and below more often than not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom