• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bases loaded. No out.

SO WHAT. We got this.

Strike out
Strike out
Pop fly

Just what the doctor ordered. Mariners baseball!

I'm glad the fans are booing at the home opener.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
UbJ9oKi.jpg

Sanjuro

First time here, no clue. Hotdogs are usually a safe bet.

Paxton dealing, at least. But the fans are booing the offense.

Get a fucking hot dog and some peanuts. Drink a ton of beers. Get some other food. Get a stupid finger you'll throw in the garbage a week from today. You're at the ballpark!

rando14

Holy FUCK is MLB.TV terrible for anyone else? It's literally worse this year than last year. I can't watch 2 seconds without the stream lagging/chopping!!

Works perfect on my iPad and TV though

That's what speed do. That a boy, Dyson!

Holy FUCK is MLB.TV terrible for anyone else? It's literally worse this year than last year. I can't watch 2 seconds without the stream lagging/chopping!!

Gets worse every year. I blame T-Mobile freeloaders. I hope that promotion stops.

Choomp

Banned

This is my first time using it and yeah it's terrible

Beckx

the abyssmal browser performance is why i haven't signed up yet for this year.

Half the time I feel that a PS Vue baseball stream is clearer than the MLB.TV stream. It's really frustrating.

Beckx

Glasnow isn't going to make it out of the inning

bet he's in AAA by the weekend.

oh my god he has the Yips, he can't throw a strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom