• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Lexxism

Will Russell Martin ever get a hit? Been on a downward trend ever since he came to the Jays.
Well, this is how he started the season last year too. It's like becoming a trend now. I just hope they move him down the line-up. Can't even hit those meatball pitch. Plus, I can't believe he still has 2 years left on this contract lol

Conforto looks like a complete baseball player this year so far.

In his all but 10 abs...yes, yes he has. Reminds me of 2015 Conforto but better. He slimmed down this winter and if given the chance could have a solid season. Keith is so big on him and it's for a reason.

Calling it now. Ces is gonna homer here.

In his all but 10 abs...yes, yes he has. Reminds me of 2015 Conforto but better. He slimmed down this winter and if given the chance could have a solid season. Keith is so big on him and it's for a reason.

Calling it now. Ces is gonna homer here.
He would have better than a solid season.

He needs to either play in AAA against lefties or play every day in the bigs.

He will never be what he can be being wasted like this.

He would have better than a solid season.

He needs to either play in AAA against lefties or play every day in the bigs.

He will never be what he can be being wasted like this.

Collins and Alderson just need to commit to the guy. Everytime they send him to Vegas he kills it. And I agree entirely they're wasting him on the bench, rather see him play everyday but if not then yea have him play in the minors.

And Ces didn't homer so my prediction didn't come to pass. Lol

Mets should've traded Granderson for anything this past winter.

Alderson​ was too busy tryna trade Bruce. Best trade they didn't make once David "Paperdoll" Wright went down (I know I know)

Dealin' Wheelin' Wheeler. Boy is this rotation can stay healthy and the lineup keeps hitting bombs (with men on bass unlike last year) this Mets team can be something. DeGrom start on Monday was so impressive, that boy was straight battling and kept us in the game.

Haha.

Yeah.

Maybe he could DH?

I agree that's the best for both him and the Mets. I think he has 5 years and $67 million left. Trade him to an AL team and get something back in return. Move Cabrera to third and bring up Cecchini.

I like Wright but I always did think he was overrated. I remember back in 04 I was so salty he took over Ty Wigginton, hard nosed good player. Not of Wright's caliber obviously​.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom