• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortemis

Banned
Gallardo getting squeezed, leading these walks. Other than that he's looking good.

Idk if he gets through this inning without halving the lead tho.

Chris R

Incoming Mariners throw

edit: lol yup, there it is. This team is seriously so inconsistent. Either the pitching is shit or the hitting is shit.

Chris R

On the plus side, since tickets will be free when I'm in Seattle in May/June I'll be able to spend $30 more each day on beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leroidys

The 1991 Twins started the season 2-9 and won the World Series.

Stop freaking out over small sample sizes.

It's kind of funny that you complain about small sample sizes by pointing out the one time a team has ever done that. I appreciate the gesture though.

Ok, so now that we have to fire Servias, who the fuck replaces him?

The team shouldn't be this bad.

My weeknights are mostly free, maybe I'll send a resume over.

Chris R

This is the upside. Motter, Haniger, Dyson and Segura have been great so far. I've been impressed by the acquisitions.

Seriously.

It's the first year guys who are actually giving a shit. Cano/Cruz/Seager seem dead out there.

The starting pitching has been decent, not stellar, but then the pen seems to want to lose us any game we have the lead or a chance in. Can't win games giving up so many fucking runs.

Hope is a dangerous thing.

You should find a team where your expectations are so low they cannot disappoint you.

Would say the same for spouses, jobs, anything really.

Just give up all hope of success and happiness and then you can't be let down.

Chris R

Hope is a dangerous thing.

You should find a team where your expectations are so low they cannot disappoint you.

Would say the same for spouses, jobs, anything really.

Just give up all hope of success and happiness and then you can't be let down.

I've already accepted the fact that the Marines will never win a title in my lifetime.

Semi-competent play is all I ask for. That and/or tasty beers to drown my sorrow in when I'm in Seattle at the games.

Line_HTX

I've already accepted the fact that the Marines will never win a title in my lifetime.

Semi-competent play is all I ask for. That and/or tasty beers to drown my sorrow in when I'm in Seattle at the games.

VHtLcJI.jpg

UraMallas

Seriously.

It's the first year guys who are actually giving a shit. Cano/Cruz/Seager seem dead out there.

The starting pitching has been decent, not stellar, but then the pen seems to want to lose us any game we have the lead or a chance in. Can't win games giving up so many fucking runs.
We need Cishek, Zych and Simmons back yesterday.

Chris R

Well, good thing is the Mariners won't lose tomorrow.

Sad this is we will probably get swept by the under performing Rangers lol

See ya'll Friday! much love mlbgaf

clemenx

Banned
Man, I haven't thought about Vas in forever. I was able to re-up my MLB subscription this year, so I can follow the Reds again. Fun fact: I found out we have someone on the roster named Scooter.
Vas got perma'd but h still reads the thread every day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom