• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
"misremembered" meaning you made it up. oh, and those fernandez posts were made before it came out that he was drunk, so there was an obvious difference at that point. are you even trying? you got mad at the cubs and thought the ricketts thing presented an opportunity to pat yourself on the back and talk about your impeccable moral compass.

bye, have fun stroking yourself off to some other nonsense.

Like I said, cross the "murderer" part out and everything else still applies. You replied to a dumb joke about Arrieta and steroids with "whens the next Cardinal going to get drunk and kill himself," which displays zero empathy (and your doubling down on it is even worse, tbh)

You seem to not be able to take dumb jokes about your favorite baseball team (see: my initial post, which was just quoting the tweet and referencing Trump's "Best People!," dumb jokes about Arrieta/steroids), so maybe consider lightening up! It seems to be a reoccurring thing. But we should stop shitting up the thread.

Like I said, cross the "murderer" part out and everything else still applies. You replied to a dumb joke about Arrieta and steroids with "whens the next Cardinal going to get drunk and kill himself," which displays zero empathy (and your doubling down on it is even worse, tbh)

You seem to not be able to take dumb jokes about your favorite baseball team (see: my initial post, which was just quoting the tweet and referencing Trump's "Best People!," dumb jokes about Arrieta/steroids), so maybe consider lightening up! It seems to be a reoccurring thing. But we should stop shitting up the thread.

well i mean you've circled all the way around from me supporting trump to me having no empathy because i don't like sweeping unsavory things under the rug. i feel awful for his loved ones and the loved ones of the dead girl nobody ever seems to mention. clearly you've won the argument.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 @ getting shutout by Anderson.

How many lob did we have today? 8?

GG's cubs. GL this season

Beckx

Yuki Kawabata (sister of former NPB batting champ Shingo Kawabata) hits 2 run HR for the Saitama Astraia of the Japan Women's Baseball League.

https://mobile.twitter.com/undefined/status/852872826793074689

C9YD8DIVoAEQ1AT.jpg

Huge night for Travis. He looks good behind the plate as well. Great win.

I literally just missed it. I turned in and put my phone on silent and minutes later D'Arnaud comes thru. Great, character building win early on in the young season. Now the Marlins will face off against our big 3. Gonna be an interesting weekend.

Choomp

Banned
Also sorry for the double but according to Anthony DiComo on twitter, if last nights game went any longer Rene Rivera would've pitched and Zack Wheeler probably would've played first

Also sorry for the double but according to Anthony DiComo on twitter, if last nights game went any longer Rene Rivera would've pitched and Zack Wheeler probably would've played first

Yeah, Collins said it in the Postgame. Apparently it would have happened that way if Robles hadn't called and told them he was available to pitch.

Beckx

oh this should go great, because that's what you want to do, test a new delivery against the Cubs.

@BiertempfelTrib

#Pirates pitching coach Searage tells me you'll see a new delivery tomorrow from Tyler Glasnow, whose last start was a nightmare.

BumRush

I literally just missed it. I turned in and put my phone on silent and minutes later D'Arnaud comes thru. Great, character building win early on in the young season. Now the Marlins will face off against our big 3. Gonna be an interesting weekend.

I have two babies so 6 hour games are out :)

Tomorrow, everyone is going to be paying tribute to "The Hit Dog", Mo Vaughn.

AsinNNCCQAE2jn_.jpg

As a Mets fan Motor Vaughn always makes me remember former GM Steve Phillips when he brought in all those has-beens. "Almost thrown out by Vlad Guerrero at 1B Mo Vaughn", Huge man chest Burnitz, Jeff Estes (lefty had a sick curve to be fair to him) Jeff D'Mico (I think he pitched a 2 hitter for us once) Astascio, Robbie Alomar.

Those 2002-2003 teams were something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom