• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2k7: Money Talks and Bullshit Walks

Congrats on the win DCX. Hopefully we can get that Jays/Reds series finished soon.

If anyone wants a practice game or two today, let me know (just post in here). I want to test out the Brewers for some Season 3 Spring Training.

Andokuky

Banned
DCX said:
This is crazy...i really shouldn't have to wait 2 weeks to start the world series what a dis-advantage to me.

DCX

Hasn't it been like 4 days? :lol

Anyways I can give you guys an update. Last time we sent it off it only took a few days for the turnaround. This time it took 5 days just for it to get to south Texas and it's been there for 2 days. Earliest it will be back is Monday, and that's only if they get it out today. I don't know if they do service work on the weekends but I do know UPS won't come and pick it up so if they don't get it "fixed" today it probably won't be here until Wednesday at the earliest. I think BB wanted to wait because he figured the turnaround would again be quick but I'm sure he won't mind if you guys just continue because it's going to be at least another 3 days before it's back. And given MS's awesome awesome quality control, even then it's not a given to work.

DCX

DCX
Andokuky said:
Hasn't it been like 4 days? :lol

Anyways I can give you guys an update. Last time we sent it off it only took a few days for the turnaround. This time it took 5 days just for it to get to south Texas and it's been there for 2 days. Earliest it will be back is Monday, and that's only if they get it out today. I don't know if they do service work on the weekends but I do know UPS won't come and pick it up so if they don't get it "fixed" today it probably won't be here until Wednesday at the earliest. I think BB wanted to wait because he figured the turnaround would again be quick but I'm sure he won't mind if you guys just continue because it's going to be at least another 3 days before it's back. And given MS's awesome awesome quality control, even then it's not a given to work.
Yeah 4 days, but you said Monday is unlikely. So that up to a week. Then getting them guys on the same page to play, maybe a day or two and getting the 5 game series in...yeah it could be like 2 weeks. Jose Reyes is waiting...that is all....

DCX

Dez

ChrisJames said:
GAF MLB Elite World Series '07

N.Y. Mets

vs.

Toronto Blue Jays

?? Bird is out? Seems like it.. OK DCX bring it on. let me know when you want to play.

DCX

DCX
Dez said:
DCX what happened to all your starters? are injuries on?
who the **** knows...same thing happened against Konex. It sucks you had your ace against my long reliever :p And yet i did ok, but still...

DCX

Dez

Hey guys, it seems injuries have been turned back on for the playoffs? All of DCX's starters are fatigued, lol. Can someone turn them off?

EDIT: DCX we'll finish the series when this is sorted out. You're probably better off not wasting your ace on a Halladay start :p

DCX

DCX
Dez said:
Hey guys, it seems injuries have been turned back on for the playoffs? All of DCX's starters are fatigued, lol. Can someone turn them off?
Lets just play man...no one is around...and i just want to end this.

DCX

Dez

GGs, DCX.. sucks that you had no starters.. we shoulda waited, i was hoping to get a satisfying win :lol

Sorry I wasn't around to take care of the injuries situation. I don't understand why that would happen all of a sudden (in the postseason, that is)...

Congrats Dez.

Now on to season 3, right?

Dez

ChrisJames said:
Sorry I wasn't around to take care of the injuries situation. I don't understand why that would happen all of a sudden (in the postseason, that is)...

Congrats Dez.

Now on to season 3, right?

yep, thanks.. season 3!

Top Bottom