• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-Season 2011: Only a few more weeks until the radio talks about baseball again

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3ro

182643_697038482443_31204713_38078908_3332953_n.jpg
It's nice to see an athlete that has a close relationship with his children.

BFIB

Nats aggressively pursuing suitors for Lannan.

Think the Red Sox found their target, though the Nats want a position player in return.

eznark

Banned
The aquariums will be covered up within three months and removed at the end of the season. No way will pitchers put up with that.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
The aquariums will be covered up within three months and removed at the end of the season. No way will pitchers put up with that.
i doubt they will be a problem, they are off to the side. If they take the aquarium out they might as well remove all the seats behind Homeplate, the fans are a bigger distraction.

The things I would do for a proper Blue Jays ballpark. :(

If they did some smart renovations to the current one, it would be great. They've tried desperately to make it more family friendly but none of that shows up on TV. I still wish they could get rid of Windows. I think that place is an eye sore. I'd still use the space for dining but it should be opened up and look like something that is actually being used instead of a dark and empty restaurant.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
FTFY. You guys are on top of my mind. As a matter of fact, I can see Rizzo on the phone with Ryan and co. right now.
I would hope that Ryan isn't brain damaged. Trading Span for a clone of Nick Blackburn would be almost as bad as trading him for a relief pitcher.

They already have enough flotsam in the starting rotation. Revere for Strasburg!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Can't believe it's almost time for spring training

Sanjuro

Love Bobby V... I remember when his name was attached to the M's... I was so pumped..

He is the only thing that is going to keep me happy for a while.

Ditched Scutaro, now don't have a solid shortstop.
Still don't have a solid rotation.
Still don't have a filled outfield.
Probably going to ditch Wakefield.

:/

Blackace

Have no true offense.. Ichiro is aging poorly... The King is awesome

Sanjuro

Have no true offense.. Ichiro is aging poorly... The King is awesome

It's been a while since I've felt like that. Hard to go back to the Jack Clark days after everything that has gone down here. Any rumors on dealing Ichiro? I always assumed it was a definite, no.

Red Sox have a "Town Hall Meeting" apparently tonight. Q&A with the fans bitching like me while watching Bobby and Benny troll-face.

Blackace

It's been a while since I've felt like that. Hard to go back to the Jack Clark days after everything that has gone down here. Any rumors on dealing Ichiro? I always assumed it was a definite, no.

Red Sox have a "Town Hall Meeting" apparently tonight. Q&A with the fans bitching like me while watching Bobby and Benny troll-face.

Ichiro will die an M... The only thing that might happen is him going back to play a year in Japan before retiring for good..l highly highly doubt they move him...

It isn't all bad, M's have a lot of young arms in the farm system.. So the future has a little brightness to it... Just the front office has to figure out who to keep and who to deal.. :/

And Cherington is saying the Sox bringing in another starter is unlikely :/

hemtae

eh, the Scutaro thing isn't that bad and I don't see our outfield doing any worse than last year.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Jon Heyman's reporting Josh Hamilton had a "relapse" recently.

Here's what he was referring to:

Rangers outfielder Josh Hamilton, recovering from alcohol and drug addictions, had a relapse this week in his quest to remain sober.

According to individuals familiar with the episode, Hamilton drank alcohol on Monday night in an area bar. The circumstances that led to Hamilton's use of alcohol could not be determined.

In a statement, the Rangers said they were ``aware of a situation, but we don't have further comment at this time.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom