• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-Season 2011: Only a few more weeks until the radio talks about baseball again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim726X

Adam Rubin ‏ @AdamRubinESPN
Unbelievable: #Mets tell reporters Ike Davis has non-issue lung infection. Terry Collins & Ike tell team site he probably has Valley Fever.

Just wow.

You can't make this shit up. Unfuckingbelievable.

PS- Coccidioidomycosis is no joke... It can do serious lung damage.

painey

Hey guys, I'm in Atlanta. I want to see Turner Field tomorrow, does anyone know if I can park there for free and have a look around?

RBH

Hey guys, I'm in Atlanta. I want to see Turner Field tomorrow, does anyone know if I can park there for free and have a look around?

There's a KFC right next to Turner Field where you should be able to park for free and have a look around.

rekameohs

Banned
I hate this franchise. What the hell is Valley Fever??

Valley Fever's a really bad infection that can be very devastating for several weeks or even months. It's an infection that you occasionally hear about in Arizona, but it's pretty rare. Conor Jackson missed most of an entire season with it one year, and it's kind of crippled his career after that.

Joe

MrEiM.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ugh, malo you keep going against company line... it's frosted flakes. or if you like that healthy bullshit it's kashi cereal honey oats.

The honey oats aren't bad but they're one of the less healthy Kashi branded cereals, although still better than the sugary crap most people eat. The puffs are really good though.

Still nothing beats some good old traditional Shredded Wheat.

What the hell is this garbage?

Shredded Wheat is the best. Whole Foods Raisin Bran is pretty legit too, but not the regular stuff, that crap is horrible for you.

Bro fist.

I'm sorry good sir, but you are wrong.

This is going to be worse than the hotdog discussion.
Hotdog discussion will never die. Ketchup,Mustard and Relish on mine. Or chilli cheese if im feeling it

The smell of baseball is getting stronger...lol Ask
A.J.
about it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom