• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-Season 2011: Only a few more weeks until the radio talks about baseball again

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Reminds me of how terrible the food selection is for spring training games. Astros do all you can eat tickets for cheap but none of the stuff is actually anything you would want to all you can eat. And you have to watch the Astros.

Enron

Banned
Is it weird that I enjoy mixing up sriracha mayo (1 tbsp sriracha, 3 tbsp mayo, dash of lemon juice, dash of soy sauce) and putting that on hot dogs? What does that make me? D:

Good. I wouldn't want to get along with your filthy people.

Also, I have evidence that darkside is in fact engaged in unamerican activities.

Here in the ATL, the ballpark food of choice is Chick-fil-a

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Also, I have evidence that darkside is in fact engaged in unamerican activities.

All I'm gonna say is its best to leave personal logs out of this place. I wouldn't want the cops to show up at your door :(

And Srirarcha Mayo? Really? And I thought I was the weirdo since I don't do hot dogs.

Hey MLBGAF, how do you feel about fans who say 'we' when talking about their favorite team? Although I admit I slip up from time to time, I do try my hardest to avoid it.

I'm going to settle this mustard vs. ketchup dispute with a poll.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
i try not to say it but i know i do so i doesn't really bother me when others say it.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Hey MLBGAF, how do you feel about fans who say 'we' when talking about their favorite team? Although I admit I slip up from time to time, I do try my hardest to avoid it.

Are you Kevin Goldstein?

I don't see what the problem is. Some people really make a big deal out of it for whatever reason.

Windu

alright i think we have a big enough sample size, stop the poll. Mustard wins.

mlhLU.png

Even though after you eat a couple of coneys you feel like you are pooping backwards, that picture made me want to eat some sky-star like right now.

MC Safety

Ike Davis likely has valley fever, a disease I cannot be made to believe is real.

"You ask me when it's going to rain? I say, 'When's it going to stop?'"

Gotta see how bad it is. Can be something that goes away on its own or can even lead to death. Knowing the Mets' luck, it'll be more on the serious side.

Windu

oh wtf, they automatically renewed my mlb.tv. I selected not to auto renew last season. (even though i would renew it eventually).

edit: i don't even see the option to opt out of auto renew anymore

edit2: i suggest everyone check their subscription, i bet it renewed

oh wtf, they automatically renewed my mlb.tv. I selected not to auto renew last season. (even though i would renew it eventually).

edit: i don't even see the option to opt out of auto renew anymore

edit2: i suggest everyone check their subscription, i bet it renewed

Yeah we mentioned this the other day too--I'm still waiting to hear back after I sent a complaint. My account doesn't even show that I have a subscription or any payment info. They just sent me an e-mail that my subscription was renewed and my Paypal account was charged.

Windu

Yeah we mentioned this the other day too--I'm still waiting to hear back after I sent a complaint. My account doesn't even show that I have a subscription or any payment info. They just sent me an e-mail that my subscription was renewed and my Paypal account was charged.
i didn't even get a email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom