• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-Season 2011: Only a few more weeks until the radio talks about baseball again

Status
Not open for further replies.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Well getting banned for a fat joke is a better way to go than via the usual racial commentating that is known to plague my fellow Braves fans.

ur0JL.png

D8mAL.jpg

just shows you once again, leaving the mlb thread is dangerous. We have to stick together to survive!

He shoulda stick to MLB And Wrassle Gaf only

sad day

harSon

Banned
We actually signed some young talent to a long term deal and didn't let them go to the Yankees or Redsox?!?!?!?!?!

Times are a changin'!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I cannot believe the Braves left Teheran in there to give up that many homers. I hope someone stayed with the dude last night.

Dude it's spring training, he's just getting work in. And if he can't handle that mentally then he has no hope of a major league future.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
So Brandon Belt's been having a nice spring...guess that means he'll be starting in Fresno obviously. :/

Macattk15

I hope the M's try to lock-up some of their young talent ... mostly Ackley, Montero and Smoak (unless he has another tragic season).

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Picard case is going to trial against the Wilpons. The Wilpons are already on the hook to pay up $83 million, the other $300 million to be determined at the trial itself. Trial set for March 19th.

God Kirkman was absolutely owned yesterday. I still don't think he's ready even for the bullpen. Then again the Rangers are so short on good pitchers right now, ugh.

he gives up a single to the corpse of jimmy rollins, bust.

meanwhile montero homers his first spring training game.

yankees fleeced confirmed.

Pineda straight hating on the Phils - good, quick outing with lots of strikes.

SON OF MARIANO gave a run up, though. It's okay though; it doesn't count because it's the Phils.

h3ro

Gardner is still fast as heck. Juan Pierre wears real stirrups and isn't as fast as he thinks he is.

Wish I'd gotten a chance to see Pineda pitch.

Doytch

Rosenthal: "If there was a spring-training award for best clubhouse vibe, it just might go to the Toronto Blue Jays.

Gonna intangible this bitch all the way to the WS PENNANT!

eznark

Banned
Greinke hired an agent!!

I assume that means negotiations are at least progressing to the point where he feels like he needs help. RAD!

Rosenthal: "If there was a spring-training award for best clubhouse vibe, it just might go to the Toronto Blue Jays.

Gonna intangible this bitch all the way to the WS PENNANT other wild card ahead of the Red Sox for an epic deathmatch with the Rays!

Repaired.

Also, is it wrong that I'm already salty about the scores of early/meaningless Spring Training games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom