• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-Season 2011: Only a few more weeks until the radio talks about baseball again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malo

Banned
The Yankees have found Kim Jones replacement in Meredith Marakovits.
XkanY.jpg

I approve.

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
Put me down for the Nats.

I don't know why it's getting deep into spring training and suddenly can't recognize anyone playing the field. Who are these scrubs?

clemenx

Banned
Hahaha love the Marlins.

Am I crazy or that would be better than the hideous "M" in the caps? I'm totally serious.

Also we have a D-Backs fan, is the dude with the shoe avatar!

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Hahaha love the Marlins.

Am I crazy or that would be better than the hideous "M" in the caps? I'm totally serious.

Also we have a D-Backs fan, is the dude with the shoe avatar!

Everything about the new look Marlins is just awful looking. It's like they hired Ruby Rhod for their designs.

I wonder if the Yanks will be shopping Garica after Pet comes back, have seven starters is just too insane.

Also what did NBA age do, no insane discussion makes knicks games much less fun.

Can I get added to the list of Dodger greats? I know I don't post a whole lot in this thread but I can tell that this is the year! We're finally going places, baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom