• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-Season 2011: Only a few more weeks until the radio talks about baseball again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm...is Y2Kev the Cobra Commander of the Council?

I got nothing.
KuGsj.gif

NO........... you'll be an intern.

Just don't call out the Yankees during the POs when you have been here all season.

you know full well we can handle the heat, I welcome it.

See, in the old days, we used to be cocky about what we could get away with in this thread. We aren't in the old days anymore, young Pollo discovered.

but we never had sexist jokes or such. those guys took it too far.

Nah, he nuked his account on purpose.

nah, he called someone a british cigarrete. and something about his girlfriend.

I'm just joking around dude. I have been adviced that it's best to drop all this mini club within a club talk from someone I trust and I agree with the sentiment.
so for the time being I'm dropping any and talk about Yankee councils and such. at the end of the day any and all fans are welcome even if they are first timers and it's always fun to teach newcomers about the wonderful game of baseball.

but we never had sexist jokes or such. those guys took it too far.

Bear with me here... but I think it was well within his established character to say goofy shit like that. Eznark called me a tubby weeaboo once. It's fine, because it was within his character to do that. Somebody else called me a "big fat sportsball of fail." Whatever, I deserved it for posting a picture of myself showing Bengals gear while I was fat. Everybody needs to lighten up. lol

I'm just joking around dude. I have been adviced that it's best to drop all this mini club within a club talk from someone I trust and I agree with the sentiment.
so for the time being I'm dropping any and talk about Yankee councils and such. at the end of the day any and all fans are welcome even if they are first timers and it's always fun to teach newcomers about the wonderful game of baseball.
So the council is no more ?

Judderman

drawer by drawer

No worries man, I know it was just some friendly jokes.

Bear with me here... but I think it was well within his established character to say goofy shit like that. Eznark called me a tubby weeaboo once. It's fine, because it was within his character to do that. Somebody else called me a "big fat sportsball of fail." Whatever, I deserved it for posting a picture of myself showing Bengals gear while I was fat. Everybody needs to lighten up. lol

that's light banter compared to some of the stuff said in "best" GAF. they really were some salty types over there.

No worries man, I know it was just some friendly jokes.

we gotta be nice to each other, BE NICE DAMMIT!!!

I remember when you paid him back with Street Fighter gag during opening day.

Do we have Mets fans here?

Can anyone tell me if the Saturday game will be sold out on April 7th? I'm considering going and I may pick up tickets while I'm in New York. I don't want to commit in advance since I may be going to SNL that night.
Doubt it. Attendance should decrease a bit this year. Last year after the Opening Day sell out, 10000 fewer ppl attended the last two gms of season.

hemtae

I want to be added to the Red Sox section.

Also I seem to recall telling everybody here that I hated them somewhere in the middle of the Sox collapse last season, which probably doesn't fall into the nice category. On the other hand, I did kinda hate everything at that moment and felt an overwhelming need to broadcast that.

I want to be added to the Red Sox section.

Also I seem to recall telling everybody here that I hated them somewhere in the middle of the Sox collapse last season, which probably doesn't fall into the nice category. On the other hand, I did kinda hate everything at that moment and felt an overwhelming need to broadcast that.

it's cool. just be nice!

cashman

Banned
There was no fucking around. I made that list before heading to Texas for the opening series last season. If you were off, you didn't respond prior to that point!

I found the file. Looks like I have some updating to do.

eh, no worries I was busy around this time last year. I don't think I started posting until like two weeks into the season.

Sanjuro

Again, if you want to be on the image or know other posters possibly missing, let me know.

There are still several people on there I might remove. Gotta have some posts on here. I think I have to kill off Dr. Strangelove as well.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Again, if you want to be on the image or know other posters possibly missing, let me know.

There are still several people on there I might remove. Gotta have some posts on here. I think I have to kill off Dr. Strangelove as well.

You got my message right? You didn't reply back or anything, but put me down under the Rays section.

Malo

Banned
Sanjuro, add me to the Yanquis. You can add yourself to the yanks as well, since you are a consultant for the Yankees Council.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom