• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-Season 2011: Only a few more weeks until the radio talks about baseball again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

UlrPy.jpg

Fox318

They should show a highlight reel of empty seats, trading players, and press articles on how much of a shit ownership is.

Zee-Row

Banned
They should of had a traditional cap insignia. It looks too much like the Devil Rays cap insignia which sucked because of all the colors. The Rays cap logo is classic looking now.

McNei1y

AnEternalEnigma said:
You mean you hope none of them happen. The Reyes deal I've heard is almost irresistable to someone with as large an injury history as him.

Oh I must have missed that. I mean I certainly hope none of them happen. I'm just trying to be confident and say that they won't. I don't want to see Pujols on any NL East team unless its the Nats. Same with Reyes. I want him out of the East.

SerArthurDayne said:
I like the numbers. I hate everything else. Logo looks like it was cutting edge five years ago and has aged badly already.
Can't believe there are no numbers on the front. The M seems.... a little too wide, I don't know. Something off about it. But I think the MIAMI on the front actually isn't bad.

Drop the yellow and it would be an "okay" jersey, I guess.

As someone pointed out, dropping the vests is the right move. Other than that, meh. The numbers on the back did look pretty sharp live, so I'd like to see a still image of that if anyone finds one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom