• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-Season 2011: Only a few more weeks until the radio talks about baseball again

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemenx

Banned
AeBEwvPCAAE2qaj.jpg

WTF that M is to big. Miami M's

How the logo looks compared to the rest of the teams:
JpTtT.png

I definitely like the M filled with black over the white one. But yeah, the logo stands out compared to the others, for sure. M is too big I think and I wish the stems/legs could be brought in some. Looks too wide.

But overall, it actually doesn't look bad when you see the full uniforms and other apparel.

Fox318 said:
Can't wait till Puljols and Reyes pop out from the floor.
If Reyes and Pujols came out of the floor right now I'd mark THE FUCK OUT. I'm talking Hogan joining the nWo. I'm talking Chris Jericho WWE debut.

Zee-Row

Banned
GoldenEye 007 said:
How the logo looks compared to the rest of the teams:
JpTtT.png

I definitely like the M filled with black over the white one. But yeah, the logo stands out compared to the others, for sure. M is too big I think and I wish the stems/legs could be brought in some. Looks too wide.

But overall, it actually doesn't look bad when you see the full uniforms and other apparel.

Lol "Rays" isn't the Rays cap insignia!

Dmncnby2k9 said:
My boy Ozzie Guillen hates the unis, he went suited up instead. I think he might suit up for every game instead of wearing these.

I assume they are required to dress in the uniforms? They look so fucking goofy most of the time, especially old men like Bobby Cox and Charlie Manuel.

clemenx

Banned
Actually wasn't released, he was found in some mountains it seems. wtf. Can't wait for details. But yeah, it's confirmed that he's safe.

clemenx

Banned
The Frankman said:
So Ramos was just found in the woods? No ransom or nothing??

anyone else find that a bit odd?
Dunno, maybe they did pay and they just throw him away. There's no details right now, just that he was found.

I happy that Ramos is safe. It looks to be a good ending to a terrible situation.

That Miami gear really looks futuristic. I think it's the combination of the colors and the way the Marlin extends out of the M.

clemenx

Banned
No ransom, It was a rescue operation. 3 people arrested.

Also, Miggy Cabrera was the one who informed the family that he had been rescued. WTF how did Miggy got involved like that!? He's in America.

Sharp

clemenx said:
No ransom, It was a rescue operation. 3 people arrested.

Also, Miggy Cabrera was the one who informed the family that he had been rescued. WTF how did Miggy got involved like that!? He's in America.
He knows people.

I want one of the new black Marlins caps so badly. Too bad they made the decision to debut their new look during peak game release time.

eznark

Banned
acheron_xl said:
I want one of the new black Marlins caps so badly. Too bad they made the decision to debut their new look during peak game release time.

1. Why?
2. Aren't authentic caps like $25?

eznark said:
1. Why?
2. Aren't authentic caps like $25?

I like the design. It's not nearly as uptight as most of the league. The jerseys have some serious flaws, but I really dig that cap logo. Fits well alongside my two all time favorites: the 98-00 Devil Rays and the 94-00 Astros.
And they're like more like $35.

Quick

Banned
I really hate the logo, but it works so well with the jerseys and caps. I'm torn.

I like that it sticks out like a sore thumb compared to the other logos. I'm getting 70s/80s logos vibe off it.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
When asked who was behind the design decisions, art dealer Loria said, "Most of it was me." He chose the colors mindful of the ocean and South Florida's sunsets, he said.
well that explains it.

the jersey's looks better than i thought they would (well at least the white ones), but i hate the hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom