• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-season Thread 2015-2016 IOTI Back to the Future was a lie

BFIB

Man, the Reds rebuild so far has been a disaster. But, Reds fans can look forward to tanking for the next 6-7 years to stock up draft picks.

Parch

Not surprised if Saunders failed the medical. It didn't sound good last year when they were saying his knee would never be 100% again and a comeback was a longshot.

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 41m41 minutes ago
Sounds like Cliff Lee’s career is over. His agent, Darek Braunecker, told me, “We don’t anticipate him playing at this point.”

Man this is heartbreaking. I feel so bad for that guy.

zroid

Banned
Not surprised if Saunders failed the medical. It didn't sound good last year when they were saying his knee would never be 100% again and a comeback was a longshot.

apparently it wasn't him, thankfully

although the very fact this trade is in the works suggests they aren't confident in Saunders' health

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 41m41 minutes ago
Sounds like Cliff Lee’s career is over. His agent, Darek Braunecker, told me, “We don’t anticipate him playing at this point.”

Man this is heartbreaking. I feel so bad for that guy.

Man 2009 :( I wish we could have gone back to back. Got Cliff a ring. He pitched out of his fucking mind.

zroid

Banned
There are certainly reasons to think Bautista should age better than most of his comparables. He is very well conditioned, and has far less mileage on him than most 35 yos with his talent.

But $150M is the figure you'd arrive at after taking the absolute best case scenario for his projection and then adding a few million per year on top of that. It's crazy.

Shi Davidi ✔ ‎@ShiDavidi
Jose Bautista on report he asked for $150m over five years: "False." #BlueJays

lmao. He's probably asking $200M for 5 years. Hahaha

$149,999,999?

honestly who knows with this shit

Lexxism

Also, Estrada has a minor injury

@ShiDavidi: On-field news: John Gibbons says Marco Estrada skipped side with minor back stiffness. #BlueJays

They are off in a great start and spring training hasn't even started yet.

zroid

Banned
Also, Estrada has a minor injury

@ShiDavidi: On-field news: John Gibbons says Marco Estrada skipped side with minor back stiffness. #BlueJays

They are off in a great start and spring training hasn't even started yet.

Just wait till the Dunedin Deathtrap claims its first victim

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Meanwhile in (Freddie) Freeman's car:

UBzl9nH.jpg

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Buster Olney ‏@Buster_ESPN 1m1 minute ago

MLB announces Jose Reyes is placed on paid administrative leave, pending resolution of criminal proceedings in his domestic violence case.

Buster Olney ‏@Buster_ESPN 53s54 seconds ago

When Reyes's criminal proceedings are resolved, Commissioner's Office will investigate the incident and decide whether to impose discipline.

BumRush

Buster Olney ‏@Buster_ESPN 1m1 minute ago

MLB announces Jose Reyes is placed on paid administrative leave, pending resolution of criminal proceedings in his domestic violence case.

Buster Olney ‏@Buster_ESPN 53s54 seconds ago

When Reyes's criminal proceedings are resolved, Commissioner's Office will investigate the incident and decide whether to impose discipline.

If I'm not mistaken, it won't be resolved until early april?

Top Bottom