• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-season Thread 2015-2016 IOTI Back to the Future was a lie

Being mad that MLB didn't take this into consideration when dishing out their punishment is beyond stupid and asinine though. The Yankees knew exactly what the risks were when trading for Chapman. They don't deserve some kind of pity solid.

This. In fact, they used the situation to buy low which is by itself a questionable thing really.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I wonder what the distribution of hate is for the regulars in this thread.

The Nationals, Cardinals, and Giants are my current enemies.

Malo

Banned
Fuck the AL East (sans the O's since they're good for a laugh). I don't care about the rest other than the Cards due to our devil alliance.

3N16MA

Banned

Red Sux - Horrible franchise, horrible fans, horrible park, horrible uniforms, horrible food, horrible mascot, horrible shitty music, horrible everything.

Jays - Haven't been relevant for me to hate them. Sure, every person in Toronto became a lifelong Jays fan last year but that was hilarious. Can't hate a team that has been playing like gutter shit for 20+ years.

O's - No one gives a shit.

Rays - I like how they run their team.

Mets - I feel sorry for the Mets rather than hate them. Yanks little jealous brother.

zulux21

I hate;
Yankees
Cubs
Red Sox
Giants on even years

and... I think that is it for the teams that I get joy from watching them play bad.

plenty of other teams I dislike but those are the ones I hate lol.

that being said of those teams the cubs look like a solid team and the only real complaint I have is about bryant who I think is gonna end up being really over rated from what I have seen.

the other 3 won't make the play offs this year so I don't have to worry about them :p

Parch

I only dislike the Yankees and the Red Sox.
For always trying to buy their playoff spot and destroying the salary structure in baseball.

RBH

i

Another baseball season is nearly upon us, which means another year of spectacular new items showing up at ballparks around America.

Today we'll profile the new food you can find at Atlanta Braves games at Turner Field this year.

The Braves will be pushing the envelope even more thanks to the migration of Shawn Mattox, who headed up food for Delaware North at Texas Rangers games, where he helped debut huge items that broke the $20 barrier and who is now in charge of the Braves.

Here are the three biggest new items you'll find in Atlanta this year:

i

1.) The Tater Top Chop ($16)

Tater tots are pressed with waffle batter into a waffle iron. After it's cooked, it is put in again with bacon, cheddar cheese and jalapeños. It is then made into a sandwich and served with a side of Coca-Cola-infused ketchup. Mattox says it's meant to be shared, but he knows that some fans won't.

i

2.) The Punisher ($18)

Smoked rib meat is country fried and doused in a Monster-energy-drink BBQ sauce. It includes a beer-battered onion and candied bacon on a buttered Hawaiian bun.

i

3.) The T.E.D. -- The Everything Dog ($15)

In Delaware North's version of the kitchen sink, Braves fans can get it all-in-one here. This footlong hot dog comes with fries, chili, nacho chips, beer cheese, jalapeños, popcorn and a Coca-Cola infused BBQ sauce.
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/sto...udes-tater-tot-waffles-energy-drink-bbq-sauce

w0GiQNt.gif

3N16MA

Banned
Coke being used I can see (it's sweet). Coke bbq sauce is not really a new thing. Monster anything taste like trash and there is really no need.

3N16MA

Banned
Why are you acting like the Yankees name actually means something anymore?

I know right? It was a whole 6 seasons ago since they won a WS which is ages ago. I mean 4 different teams have won since then which is just too many to keep track of.

Their history is not one other teams would like to duplicate.

Yanks should be contracted.

I don't really hate teams, i just hate certain fan bases and certain players.

1. Giants fans
2. Madison bumgarner
3. Buster posey
4. Red Sox fans
5. Cardinals fans
6. Mustard fans ;-)

Tams change so much there really is no point in hating.

Top Bottom