• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-season Thread 2015-2016 IOTI Back to the Future was a lie

zulux21

That's a good sight, especially when it's going to be there until the franchise goes under. They won't need to ever change or add onto it since you know they'll never win again.

:D

they might win again once they rebuild again.
but they won't win it this year. This year is the year of the white sox BWA HA HA HA :p

Jon Heyman

Heyward/simmons/carpenter/bj upton/c Johnson for severino/judge/banuelos/clarkin/sanchez said floated. Nyy didnt pull trigger

I'm glad that didn't happen.

Holy shit. I can't even imagine my reaction had that happened.

uOObNWE.gif

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Honestly though, I'd rather have the group of Jenkins/Swanson/Blair/Inciarte/Newcomb and we got Banuelos anyways so it all worked out.

Malo

Banned
Honestly though, I'd rather have the group of Jenkins/Swanson/Blair/Inciarte/Newcomb and we got Banuelos anyways so it all worked out.
And I rather have Didi considering we only gave up Shane Greene. It worked out better for both teams.

The Braves mistook Cashman for Dave Stewart. Y'all were trying to take our whole farm system.

Beckx

Two things that start with Giants

Giants (SF) had scouts looking at Otani every day of the Fighters camp. Only team that was there every day. A pitcher who likes to hit is a good fit with them.

Giants (Yomiuri) chairman and most powerful man in NPB Watanabe just stepped down due to a gambling scandal as yet another Giants pitcher admitted betting on games. This is HUGE because he's very conservative and is seen as the main blocker for advancements in NPB. So we really could see a joint online service covering all of NPB sooner rather than later.

Two things that start with Giants

Giants (SF) had scouts looking at Otani every day of the Fighters camp. Only team that was there every day. A pitcher who likes to hit is a good fit with them.

Giants (Yomiuri) chairman and most powerful man in NPB Watanabe just stepped down due to a gambling scandal as yet another Giants pitcher admitted betting on games. This is HUGE because he's very conservative and is seen as the main blocker for advancements in NPB. So we really could see a joint online service covering all of NPB sooner rather than later.

Yay for Asian gambling laws!

BFIB

Gross. But not surprised, since this is the same org who played Dirty Dan Descalso at short

Maybe Oquendo can turn Gyorko into a serviceable SS
I think the way the Cards are looking at it is this gives them an extended look at their options. Peralta will be out the first 2 months of the season barring setback. They can work around that without exploring a trade option.

I think the way the Cards are looking at it is this gives them an extended look at their options. Peralta will be out the first 2 months of the season barring setback. They can work around that without exploring a trade option.

I think we're good with our in house options since it's only a couple months, but Gyorko is barely a 2B/3B :lol

Would really like to see Aledmys Diaz get a shot. Also to hear Mike Shannon pronounce his name

Malo

Banned
Everyone that was in Enron's mlbGAF Fantasy Rejects' fantasy league last season, rejoin. He sent out emails to everyone that was in the league. So far 8 people including myself have rejoined. If the remaining 4 do not rejoin, then those spots will be given out to others who to join.

REJOIN BITCHES

Malo

Banned
These are the following players/teams that have yet to rejoin:

The Juicers
Lansdowne Meat
Lifelong Mets Fan
first half collapse

I'm looking at you darkside and sanjuro.

Top Bottom