• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-season Thread 2015-2016 IOTI Back to the Future was a lie

zroid

Banned
AycbIeO.png

Fuck it. Just give him the $150 M.

zulux21

Yeah, it was the "average" beer. Most interested to see if a team getting more wins correlates to an increase in beer prices. I don't know why I find this so interesting.

i do like that the team that is named after beer related things with miller park and being the brewers is almost dead center :p

Parch

Just the B-team out there against the Red Sox. Blue Jays used the big boys yesterday because crushing the Yankees whenever possible is top priority.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Mets' Cabrera is being shut down for two weeks due to a strained patella tendon in his left knee.

Beckx

oh my god, adorbs! *SQUEEEEEE*

fight me

Yep, same ol Pawa Puro story chars.

Where Marvin at tho.

side cap mussy hair dude is the absolute best to use for a power hitter. in '14 i had a monster player come to my high school with S rank power as a 1st year, so i gave him that look and just called him Monster. when he got drafted it was the best, he got promoted fast and the evening news shows were talking about "Monster the monster rookie." meanwhile he's just there looking like he doesn't give a shit, this is all just cool.

Beckx

Hurdle went ahead and announced that Liriano will be the opening day starter. He's been on fire this spring and Cole hasn't even been able to pitch yet, so it makes sense. Hopefully Cole can go day 2.

wbsmcs

Who are you guys liking as 4th overall in fantasy? Assuming Trout, Harper, and Goldschmidt go top 3, I'm deciding between Kershaw, Donaldson, and Correa.

Queso, how significant was Parker to the plans of the A's pitching staff this year?

He was to be a very nice to have, but not expected, arm in the bullpen. David Frost got on an mlb podcast saying that he'd get rotation consideration as he looked really good so far.

It's actually a surprise he was coming along so well.

It's just such an awful shame. Apparently he was yelling in pain after the pitch. He's worked so hard. Damn. Really feel for the guy. Such a rising star when it all went so wrong.

Top Bottom