• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-season Thread 2015-2016 IOTI Back to the Future was a lie

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
5N1DfS7.jpg

Make Hotdogs Great Again

Ketchup is the way to go. Lets get rid of these other condiments in our hot dogs, we must build a wall to protect the sanctity of our hot dogs pure with ketchup.

the fuck happened here

are people seriously saying that because Trout had a .287 BA that means he doesn't deserve the 2013 AL MVP award

good fucking lord, I think I lost IQ

ampere

Speaking of condiments and hotdogs...

http://imgur.com/gallery/mV6jK

It's kind of nightmarish, so you might not want to look

Guy in a hotdog costume screaming while getting ketchup and mustard sprayed on him by guys in mustard and ketchup costumes. Some weird Adult Swim skit

He's Jr. without the charisma. Harper is the next big player in the public eye. But both are the best in the game and will win shitloads more.

The knew a DH couldn't be a poster child? You serious? Did I just imagine the years and years of Big Papi being a household name?

Harper is boring too.. He only stands out more because he has douche potential

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
You guys can't be serious, 2013 he had way better number ers than the ones he had in 2014. Ffs he hit 287 with nearly 200 strikeouts and won the MVP. Victor Martinez couldn't win it because it would look bad for baseball (a journeyman dh/1st basemen whos aging should be an mvp) and miggy couldn't win it because his teammate (V.M) had better numbers. They just handed the thing to trout to say please save the sport and despite your off numbers we'll spin it with the runs, sb (he had less than 20), RBIs (he did lead in this category), and a gold glove esk type of outfield performance (which he didn't even win in 14)

Tl;Dr he won the award by batting .287
This man probably puts ketchup on his hotdogs.

Beckx

MLB GAF:

Carolina BBQ
Memphis BBQ
KC BBQ

look Carolina BBQ is the only answer here but i'm giving you a chance to do the right thing

a little mayo isn't bad actually.
adds a nice complement to ketchup. but only on homemade hotdogs.
anything else its always katsup and whatever other godless condiments you like.
does it feel like we're always playing the Phillies?

BFIB

a little mayo isn't bad actually.
adds a nice complement to ketchup. but only on homemade hotdogs.
anything else its always katsup and whatever other godless condiments you like.
does it feel like we're always playing the Phillies?

We need regular season stat. This thread is trending downward faster than Pujols.

zulux21

The Dodgers winning the WS? lol

Also Phillies playoff bound? Spring Training standings never lie

w9VPQVM.png

I wouldn't have any issues if the playoffs were the top 5 teams in each league (plus you have a spread of east/central/west so it could be that way)

only team I don't like in the playoffs is the cards but they could be eliminated in the first round :p

Chris R

Bought my first ticket of the season, only buying the one so far (wanted a good seat for Memorial Day) but I'll grab the others week of via StubHub or whatever. Mariners never sell out so I've gotten a ton of great deals that way.

Beckx

Bucs option Taillon and Glasnow to AAA. Hope both of them are ready to join the club by June.

Hope we last til June.

Who'll be the Gnats postseason MVP this year? Pretty clear cut choices the last few times with Lincecum, Scutaro and Bumgarner respectively. My money's on Crawford.

Ryan Raburn just took Felix to the deep gap. Felix looks very hittable, a shell of his former self. His pitches are flat, he's missing with every breaking ball, his goatee is blond.

He's everything every Mariner fan should be terrified of. The only real solution is to trade him while they can and rebuild. This Seattle team is going nowhere fast now that Felix' true form has been seen in the first inning of his first spring training outing.

I think the Mariners should trade him to the A's for whatever return they can get.

Top Bottom