• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-season Thread 2015-2016 IOTI Back to the Future was a lie

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
EWXDFqC.png

ucNdV6Q.gif

http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/2016-positional-power-rankings-first-base/#more-214729

Malo

Banned
There's 3 spots left in Enron's Fantasy League. The draft is this Sunday at 8:30pm EST, if you want it, let me know.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...haters-shut/z4tfo2Rz5j8MMxpNvjc9MP/story.html

Ortiz gives his thoughts on bat flipping.

Some quotes:

“Respect? Respect my [expletive]. I don’t have to respect nobody when I’m between those two lines. I’m trying to beat everybody when I’m between those two lines.

If you’re going to take it like a baby, I’m going to take [you] deep again. How about that? Take it like a man and make better, quality pitches the next time I face you, and then you get [me] out, and then you do whatever the hell you want. This is competition.”

When you see a pitcher do a fist pump when they strike out any one of us, or jumping on the mound, I don’t see anybody talking about that. Nobody’s talking about that. Act the same way when we do a bat flip. It’s emotion.

yes, kinda. 10 million buyout next year.

piG5g3E.png

but he is a 10-5 player this year so they can't trade him without his approval...not that any team would want him.

Yeah he isn't coming back next year for sure but I hope he can enjoy himself this season and do pretty well.

Miguel Cabrera's 8 years $248 million extension starts next year.

Though maybe Cabrera will keep playing well enough. At least for a couple years. He's gonna be old, though. Could see it rivaling the Howard deal by the end

Howard's five year deal is going to end up being worth negative WAR. I doubt Cabrera will ever end up that bad. Howard's will probably be the worst of all time.

Dodgers front office needs to work on the food offered at Dodger Stadium. All these pictures of ballpark food that I'm unable to eat due to distance. Help me baseball gods.

Dodgers front office needs to work on the food offered at Dodger Stadium. All these pictures of ballpark food that I'm unable to eat due to distance. Help me baseball gods.

You'll get your $10 Dodger Dog and like it. But you'll have to walk across half the stadium and stand in line 30 minutes if you want it grilled, which is the only good one.

#LALife

Beckx

why can't it be a hamburger between two actual good pizzas?

so much of the crazy park food seems like individual pieces of bad park food combined into one mega-bleh meal.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
rays gonna do a solid for international relations by getting perfect gamed like its a regular season game against felix hernandez today.

Top Bottom