• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-season Thread 2015-2016 IOTI Back to the Future was a lie

I think they will compete for the NL West, but the Dodgers and Giants will be the frontrunners.

I don't think they have what it takes to go far in the postseason (Yet)

I agree on paper they should maybe have an outside shot at the division and compete for the WC, but baseball is crazy

Could see them kind of like the Mets in 2015, tbh (except the pitching obviously isn't as good, though the Dbacks lineup is preeeeetty good with Goldy and Pollock)

Whose in their Rotation after Greinke, Miller, Corbin?

Fuck if I know, :lol I gotta think the pen is a bigger concern for them, anyway

The Mets comparison was more with a team that surprised people, but also won because of a weakened front runners (Nats and Dodgers), not with how they got there or anything

Fuck if I know, :lol I gotta think the pen is a bigger concern for them, anyway

The Mets comparison was more with a team that surprised people, but also won because of a weakened front runners (Nats and Dodgers), not with how they got there or anything

lol im like who the hell pitched for DBacks. I see they have De La Rosa, Robbie Ray, and Archie Bradley.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Where's Ninja Scooter at? Your dream is one step closer to coming true:

David O'Brien ‏@DOBrienAJC 12m12 minutes ago

#Braves have hired iconic former 3B Chipper Jones as a special assistant in baseball operations

#Braves Chipper will likely spend couple of weeks at spring training, also help hitters before some home games and perhaps do some scouting

Chipper joining as a special assistant of baseball operation....so it begins

Preparing for that hitting coach position when new park opens and all the youngins start coming up

Malvingt2

It's happening!

Its-Happening-Ron-Paul-Rave-Reaction-Gif.gif

seriously tho... one step closer.

Damn. Gem Mint 10 Chipper Jones rookie cards for like $8 on ebay. If I told young me that I never woulda wasted all that minimum wage earnings on them.

UraMallas

Why lol Dodgers? The Mariners are signing a 34-year-old pitcher who failed a physical.

To a one-year deal with options for 2017 and 2018. He's a damn good pitcher and we were already rolling out a complete rotation before we brought him in. Definitely a big win for us.

Syrinx

Cardinals offseason has been 49ers like so far. Hard to feel sorry when they have been so dominant and will still get 85+ wins.
No, this isn't even close to that clusterfuck. They've just lost some guys while their opponents got better; the 49ers off-season from hell was on a whole nother level.

Top Bottom