• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

Why the fuck did he not swing? When you know the runners are going, you swing the bat unless the pitcher throws it in the dugout or something.

Considering we would be an easier opponent I'm sure you are! Lol
I'm also in a similar boat as harSon. The Bay Area sports radio guys were practically gloating that the Reds fans thought they had the series in the bag. Having the Giants blow a six run lead in a deciding playoff game would be oh so sweet.

lmaowtfReds

TheNatural

My Member!
Mother fucker. I swear the Giants have a fucking horseshoe up their ass like no other this series. And Dusty is there supplying it to them on a silver platter.

lucius

Francesa said Girardi is managing tonight, he was suppose to be on the show soon but might not do media Francesa was not sure about him doing any media today.

TheNatural

My Member!
Wow. 5 pitch inning for Marshall. Game's still definitely not over yet, though Dusty's acting like it is.

Maybe the 20th time is the charm for Votto. Get your back broken like the way that rally was fucked last inning though and air gets taken out of the tires most of the time.

eznark

Banned
I thought MLB outlawed that type of late pre-inning pitching change after LaRussa drunkenly drove it into the ground last year?

TheNatural

My Member!
Needed to get at least one run out of that situation. I mean, shit happens, but there ain't no way.

Yup. Marty even said 'can't afford a groundball here.' And the same result happened anyway. Well actually worse because the lead runner got picked, not that it would have mattered with Flubbs at bat.

TheNatural

My Member!
And we're leaving Xavier Paul in, who is 0 for 3 against lefties this year with two K's.

Instead of you know, just putting in a new batter. But hey it's not like the year is on the line or anything right Dusty? LOLOLOL

..... son of a bitch.

Top Bottom