• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

see5harp

AGAIN!

Whats that..3 straight innings?

I like the Giants chances with Romo on the mound. If the Reds can come back, they deserve it.

EDIT: at least you'll have your best hitters up there in the 9th to win it, same as the Giants in Game 1. If they do their job they'll have a chance to at least tie it up.

tumblr_kxm2nk6rdf1qzws6go1_500.gif

Cousteau

Reds can't get the breakthrough hit after putting themselves into position to do so...over half the innings and nothing to show for it.

Getting nothing in those situations is brutal coming into the 9th down by 3 instead of 1 or tied.

They lost the series on Tuesday.

TheNatural

My Member!
Never thought I'd say this, but I'm going to root for St Louis over the Giants if that's the NLCS after this shit. Would be more gracious if the piece of shit fans in San Francisco weren't cheering their asses off when Cueto got hurt.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
perfect spot for chapman! 3 runs down! that bases loaded situatino though, use your struggling starter.

Top Bottom