• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

geeko

I think I just about died today. I didn't even want to watch the game, it would make my heart start racing.

Great series Reds, your guys fought really hard.

Holy shit, what a day.

posted? lineup for game 4-

Derek Jeter, dh
Ichiro Suzuki, rf
Mark Teixeira, 1b
Robinson Cano, 2b
Alex Rodriguez, 3b
Nick Swisher, rf
Russell Martin, c
Curtis Granderson, cf
Jayson Nix, ss

Ugh. Mistake not to get Nunez in IMO. I would have sat Swisher for Ibanez, dropped Granderson, moved Ichiro to CF, have Nix in left, Nunez at SS, Jeter DH. If the Yankees are leading late you could take Nunez out at SS, move Nix there and have Granderson back in the OF. Moving Arod down to 5th works for me, wouldn't want to sit him since he has decent numbers against Saunders.

HeySeuss

Might as well be.

So let's do our "bye bye's" Reds Fans (The Brotherhood)

1. Dusty.

bf1Ph.gif

2. Rolen

bf1Ph.gif

3. Stubbs

bf1Ph.gif

4. Leake

bf1Ph.gif

Who am I missing?

LeCure is trash too. Rolen will retire anyways but I think unless we make a trade we are stuck with Strikeout Stubbs for another yeah unless Hamilton gets consistent batting over winter league. I'd also ditch Ondreusek too but I'm not opposed to keeping him around.

Not sold on Chapman as a starter though. He needs to develop his changeup more. He's only got 2 pitches.

Top Bottom