• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

Toth

So when the Yankees must likely blow it all tomorrow, can we agree that:

1. Granderson: Gone, Gone, Gone
2. Swisher: Gone
3. Martin: Keep
4. Cano: Keep....
5. Ibanez: keep for another season
6. Jeter: Duh
7. Arod: No choice there
8. Suzuki: Maybe
9. Gardner: Keep

Sanjuro

imoxwq2qaETi1.gif

Malo

Banned
So when the Yankees must likely blow it all tomorrow, can we agree that:

1. Granderson: Gone, Gone, Gone
2. Swisher: Gone
3. Martin: Keep
4. Cano: Keep....
5. Ibanez: keep for another season
6. Jeter: Duh
7. Arod: No choice there
8. Suzuki: Maybe
9. Gardner: Keep
Granderson will be back next year guaranteed.

Well well well, Vastradamas has spoken. Scratch that... King Vastradamas I got some more predictions:

1. Birdland is done tonight.
2. A's advance.
3. Cardinals win tomorrow.
4. Cardinals sweep Giants.
5. Yankees win against A's in 5.
6. #28.
So this basically means the Nats are a lock for the NLCS where they will be swept by the Giants, right?

Sanjuro

Nah, Yankee fans have been rather consistent the whole season. Today's game (and the series) has not been a shocker.

None of them can explain when and why they are playing Sinatra after a loss. I mean, I've been to enough games there to know this.

Link

The Autumn Wind
As much as I would have liked to see the A's advance, at least I don't carry a seething hatred for the Tigers.

Mully

I'm really going to hate listening to WFAN tomorrow. Every old timer is going to rip AROD, Girardi, and some random play and not focus on the fact that the entire team has been hitting horribly this postseason.

AROD had decent at-bats tonight. Girardi was consistent. But every old fuck is going to whine and moan about something one of them did. I hate older and bandwagon Yankee fans. Both of them have no patience and sound the alarm too quickly.

I'm a Yankee fan lol

The fuck dude? Oh well. I'll still take a month ban if the Yankees lose tomorrow. No thread though.

How much longer does Granderson's contract run? If it's a year or less, he's out the door. Has he gotten on base besides his one hit?

Dude's so lucky A-Rod's turned into 06 ALDS-Rod, otherwise he'd be getting slaughtered. It's actually amazing how much attention the guy can generate, Grandy, Swisher, and Cano have been terrible, yet no one wants to talk about them.

Fenix

ah that makes more sense lol.

it will be interesting to see how Fister can do as the game 1/5 starter as Verlander will likely only get 1 start in the ALCS (game 4... there is a small chance he goes 3 and 7 but I imagine he will be kept on normal rest so he can be ready for the WS)
JV will go 3 & 7, why risk missing a start from your best pitcher?

Top Bottom