• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

1) Melky hasn't faced live pitching in almost 8 weeks. How good would he even be?

2) Mota didn't try to escape his suspension by making a fake website. Also, Mota's second positive test wasn't steroid-related.

3) Having Melky back would cause a shitstorm of media attention that could adversely affect the team.

4) Bringing Melky back would really disrupt the chemisty this team no doubt formed by storming this comeback from down 0-2.

All of this is true. I don't want Melky back.

I like the lineup a lot. Taking out A-rod makes more sense because Granderson is better at defense.

He'll be put in once Hammel is out anyways. Smart move.

a-rod20crying1_zps350ac839.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Girardi already throwing ARod under the bus and making him the scapegoat. It's going to be a walk in the park tonight. GO O'S!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Buster_ESPN
We're about 20 minutes from the start of BAL-NYY game and the seats are 90 percent empty. The atmosphere is like a Tuesday night in May.

And the Yankees are emailing people 30 minutes before game time telling people tickets are available. smh.

Buster_ESPN
We're about 20 minutes from the start of BAL-NYY game and the seats are 90 percent empty. The atmosphere is like a Tuesday night in May.

And the Yankees are emailing people 30 minutes before game time telling people tickets are available. smh.

At least we know the real fans showed up. I would have went if i had some extra cash. =(

RBH

Buster_ESPN

rofl

Bob Nightengale @BNightengale

Yankee Stadium very quiet, and empty, at moment with #Orioles fans being heard loud and clear for #Yankees-#ORioles Game 5

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Buster_ESPN

Embarrassing. I wonder how much a I could get a ticket for.

It is 5, though. People are still at work.

Top Bottom