• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

MLB.TV about $100 per year. Or MLB Extra Innings, which is more expensive.

And doesn't have as many games, and depending on the cable provider may have none in HD. There were seasons I actually got both (because I used to be crazy pre-kids) but unless your internet is crap, MLB.tv is the only way to go.

Sanjuro

iPnnyispGOCSK.gif

This is making me really miss Braves games on TBS. I haven't been able to regularly watch them on TV in years.

They traded the Braves for 3 playoff series, 2 wild card games, any one-game playoff games, and the Sunday afternoon "oh, cool, who are the Yankees or Phillies playing today?" package... crap downgrade IMO

tmdorsey

Ok. Finally got audio on the At Bat App. Ended up having to delete it and reinstall it on my phone to get the free trial.

JABEE

The Braves won six more games than the Cards. It's only right that they win. I want the Orioles to win tonight. Thome deserves to go out on top.

Top Bottom