• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

steal.gif

I am indeed a white sox fan lol. As for how I can root for the tigers, well I also like them (i went to college in Michigan and grew to liking them while watching games with my college buddies) If the tigers were facing the white sox I wouldn't remotely be rooting for them though. White sox are gone though and hands down the tigers are leagues better to root for than any other team in the playoffs. I really don't want to see the giants, cards or yankees win, so even if i didn't like the tigers I would likely still be rooting for them.

plus the logic I put up yesterday where the tigers winning the WS would allow my white sox to get a couple thousand extra tickets sold in the season, which every little bit of money helps for a team that can't seem to sell very well anymore.

you say these things, yet i'm not sure you realize how baseball economics work.
anyways, fuck you haters.

Wait, Kuroda is starting on short rest tomorrow? With Verlander looming in Game 3? The schedule did the Yankees no favors with the quick turnaround but that's the price of playing Game 5, I suppose.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Wait, Kuroda is starting on short rest tomorrow? With Verlander looming in Game 3? The schedule did the Yankees no favors with the quick turnaround but that's the price of playing Game 5, I suppose.

MLB fucked up. A games rest should happen for the Yankees. Game 5 and all the wild card winners got a game off.

The Yankees are lucky they are even there. If Jim Johnson didn't blow Game 3, the Orioles win the series 3-1.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Seeing Jeter crumple over was one of the saddest baseball moments I've ever seen.

Yankees will now proceed to win 4 straight with Eduardo Nunez hitting a bomb in each in honor of their fallen captain.

Top Bottom