• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

Mrbob

there's no way A-rod gets traded in the offseason.

Which team is dumb enough to take that contract? I'd normally say the Cubs, but now we have smart people running the front office!

The Yankees would probably have to eat 100 million of the 114 million remaining to offload him.

Cousteau

Which team is dumb enough to take that contract? I'd normally say the Cubs, but now we have smart people running the front office!

The Yankees would probably have to eat 100 million of the 114 million remaining to offload him.

Except the only person I can think of who could eat somethin that big has her Headquarters in Chicago.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently

the phillies will trade for arod and sign hamilton. They will trade lee and halladay for salary relief.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
AL pennants: Imported From Detroit.

::eek:pening guitar riff from Lose Yourself plays::

The Marlins are stupid enough to make that move... >_<

turnbuckle

Avisail has been a real surprise. Only a month of MLB experience. Plenty of raw talent but didn't expect him to be much more than a Delmon Young type at the plate with speed and a good arm. Hopefully he just keeps getting better.

Avisail has been a real surprise. Only a month of MLB experience. Plenty of raw talent but didn't expect him to be much more than a Delmon Young type at the plate with speed and a good arm. Hopefully he just keeps getting better.

He has potential since he looks like a 20 lbs lighter version of Cabrera

dssmT.jpg

dat schadenfreude

Top Bottom