• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

Why don't you go ahead and photoshop some championship banners for 2013, 2014, and beyond? They're going to win every year for the rest of history, right?

No, they will not win 2013.

I've talked about this before. My powers need time to recover, which is why the Giants will never repeat.

I understand how tough it is losing. It's okay, 2010 was the first season any of my teams won a championship. You'll see the Tigers win one day.

Its amazing how not once have I said a bad thing about the Giants in the post season. A pink hat like yourself comes in and has an answer for everything. I suppose only coming around during the good times will do that to you.

Its amazing how not once have I said a bad thing about the Giants in the post season. A pink hat like yourself comes in and has an answer for everything. I suppose only coming around during the good times will do that to you.

Then you're doing it wrong.

And lol at the pink hat comment. Just because you don't like me doesn't mean you can just make shit up.

How can I? "Your" team has easily played better ball. Its your posts that are just extremely annoying it's not entertaining in the slightest. If you just notch down the ignorance and obnoxious takings, it'd be okay.

What ignorance?

Obnoxious is sports. I'm trying to have fun. Don't like it? Quit being a poor sport and deal the fuck with it.

He could learn a lot from Corran and XiaNaphryz.

Be an overconfident jerkwad to Dodgers fans not the Tigers.

I like the Dodgers and every other team in the NL West.

I carry no rivalry other than whatever team the Giants are facing that night.

I have no ill-will towards any team, players or fans.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
susanslusser
Fister says he has no headache, feels fine, answered all concussion questions correctly. No plans for more tests and he will fly on plane.

Tigers GM Dombrowski assures me all necessary tests have been done at ballpark and Fister has been cleared to fly. Team being careful.

:/. Well if they say so.

clemenx

Banned
Someone post the Bieber pic.

SNsFX.png

Blearth

Banned
It's hard to not be a gloating asshole when your team has been picked to lose every series since Philly and has won all of them.

Still sorta laughing at AJ Pierzynski trying to say Buster didn't cover up the plate correctly. What a fucking dickwad.

This happens all of the time in sports broadcasting. An ex-player who doesn't have a good history with an ex-team is just a completely unfair douche to the team. For instance, Keyshawn Johnson is hilariously anti-Cowboys.

Top Bottom