• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

see5harp

Matt Cain is suspect to allow some HR's lately so Tigers could take this one if they jump on him early.

EDIT: Whelp, Prince bails him out.

Hey fucking assholes why do you keep showing the check swings FROM THE FUCKING FRONT AND NOT SHOWING THEM FROM THE SIDE UNTIL WELL BEYOND THE TIME IT ACTUALLY FUCKING MATTERS

see5harp

This is the saddest I think I've ever felt watchng baseball.

I do feel for Tigers fans but I hope you aren't one of those guys claiming that Giants have a "bunch of no name pitchers." Bumgarner and Vogelsong are all star quality guys and Lincecum and Matt Cain speak for themselves.

see5harp

Blame the boredom on The Tigers. Their best bats haven't done a damn thing and their pitching, while decent, has been terrible compared to Giants starters and bullpen. Even the narratives surrounding the teams has been forced to focus on the Giants because of how boring the players are on Detroit.

Top Bottom