• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

So a family friend gave me a new Yankees jersey that was too small for him a week or two ago. I wore it to the last game of the season and watched them clinch. I joked that it was good luck and he said I had to wear it for every game now.

Forgot that I was "supposed" to wear it tonight until the end of the 8th, then I threw it on just, you know, for shits and giggles.

*cano.gif*

zulux21

come on guys. don't complain about bringing in a closer in a non-save situation. don't be that dumb. pleasssseee don't be that dumb

I'm not complaining I am making fun of the fact that it always seems like if the home team brings in the closer in the top of the 9th in a tie game that they will give up at least 1 run :p

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I'm not complaining I am making fun of the fact that it always seems like if the home team brings in the closer in the top of the 9th in a tie game that they will give up at least 1 run :p
i'm sure that is just people's perception. i bet the numbers say they do fine.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Thanks for not letting CC get the CG, Girardi. I was really worried he was going to blow 5 fucking runs.

Amazing performance from CC.

calder

Not much of this post season is going how I'd want it to go but at least the Reds are winning.

EDIT: although once again, holy shit at AT&T park. Is there a nicer sports facility (building + view) anywhere in the world in any sport?

Malo

Banned
rDv2y.jpg

Never was.. Had to cheat to get to the playoffs..

CC!!!

Shut the fuck up about Melky jesus christ. We played better without him.

Good job Reds and congrats Reds-age. You guys deserve it you played well. Theres a pathetically small chance of us actually winning all three at GAB, but we never showed up.

Top Bottom