• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
Are there really only 7 people in DC on GAF that even somewhat follow the Nats?

This team is historic. Where are the lifelongs?

First time posting in here lol I became a Nats fan this past summer before they made the post-season. I live in Southern California but that doesn't stop me from rooting them on!

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
Why were they playing so deep on Espinosa? Was he not worried he'd break his collarbone slamming into the wall?

FU$&&(&87$@@;$;!!!

Create more chances. It's like you wanted to lose in spite of that call to just trash it.

Dammit Jay.

eh? the Braves would have had bases loaded and 1 out and all the momentum swinging towards them. who knows how that inning plays out. teams do win in spite of making many errors sometimes.

McNei1y

eh? the Braves would have had bases loaded and 1 out and all the momentum swinging towards them. who knows how that inning plays out. teams do win in spite of making many errors sometimes.

I know. You guys had it right there. For the record I thought it was a shitty call. I'm just saying, errors and that one chance isn't enough to win a game.

Dat Holliday laser reminded me of something...
28akex2_jpg.gif

Top Bottom