• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

My favorite thing about the Cardinals winning the WS this year is that we can still go around and continue the "TWELVE IN TWELVE BABAY" slogan, but we'll of course bump it up to "THIRTEEN IN THIRTEEN BROOOOOOOOOOOO." It's a fun time to be a douche-bag Cardinal fan. I feel like I'm a mid-to-late 90's Yankee fan or something.
We would need to win a game 163 to reach the play-in game for 13 in '13.

beanman25

My favorite thing about the Cardinals winning the WS this year is that we can still go around and continue the "TWELVE IN TWELVE BABAY" slogan, but we'll of course bump it up to "THIRTEEN IN THIRTEEN BROOOOOOOOOOOO." It's a fun time to be a douche-bag Cardinal fan. I feel like I'm a mid-to-late 90's Yankee fan or something.

I love it, haha. We are so lucky to be able to see championships this frequently.

see5harp

Timmy time?

If this is our last game, yea, I'd like to see Timmy get little more of a taste. He's proven himself in big games. Zito does not inspire confidence, even for the Giants faithful.

EDIT: well Zito pitching with run support tends to be a good thing. feeling a bit better now.

Blearth

Banned
Screen_Shot_2012-09-05_at_1.57.44_PM.png

Top Bottom