• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

Link

The Autumn Wind
Hard to hate a team more than I hate the Cardinals. And I like their individual players, which is really weird. I just hate the idea of them.
nod.gif

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Cliff lee was one of the top starters in the NL this season. If he had a few more innings i'd probably vote for him as NL CY Young.
Beat the hottest pitcher in baseball
Go through the best team in the NL
Probably face the divisional rival that beat them by 9 games

Cakewalk.
the braves lost that game, the cardinals didnt win it. 15 baserunners. 3 runs. 3 errors. The cardinals had 6 hits and no BBs.

the braves gave that game away.

Just got home to see the Cards up on the Nats. Any Gaffers who live around the beltway heard or read any grumbling about Strasburg not pitching yet? That would just make my day.

They beat Chipper's old ass with a routine ground ball.
Nats are totally green and without their ace.
Dusty is going to kill his rotation.
You can make the same excuses with the loser of every series.

the braves lost that game, the cardinals didnt win it. 15 baserunners. 3 runs. 3 errors. The cardinals had 6 hits and no BBs.

the braves gave that game away.
Agreed that the Braves shot themselves in the foot. Game should've been closer than the final score but oh well.

McNei1y

Oh well, 2-1 isn't too bad. It's backs against the wall baseball but with the way we played all year, I think we can pull 2 games our way.

Top Bottom