• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

I just don't understand what evidence there is to show to keep playing him at this point. what will he contribute? fuck his ego. fuck it.

Batting him third is what a stupid person does, but as far as taking him out entirely, you just can't. It pains me to agree with Fatcesa here but you can't leave him out of a game no matter how lost he looks right now. It's A-Rod. He's *potentially* better than the entire bench put together on any given night.

If he's killing us, he's killing us. Gotta live with it.

DUFFMCWALLIN said:

My mistake actually, they reduced the primo Legends seats behind the dugout to a mere $1500. But if you can be seen on TV during an at-bat you are paying anywhere from $600-$1500, basically.

My mistake actually, they reduced the primo Legends seats behind the dugout to a mere $1500. But if you can be seen on TV during an at-bat you are paying anywhere from $600-$1500, basically.

FUCK THAT. I'm not rich or want to go into more debt. Thank god Giants tickets are still pretty cheap overall.

Really Yankee fans??? Get the fuck out of the way for your third baseman.

I don't think most of these people are Yankees fans.

cheese-and-wine.jpg

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
New SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 SOCIAL DUGOUT APP GAME

What will arod do in his next at bat?

a. K
b. K
c. backwards K
d. K

Top Bottom