• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

rando14

$90 - $2600

iKZqO1dLvdZD.gif

I could get terrace level seats at Miller Park for $12, and it's still a good view. Granted, different markets, but good lord. Guess they gotta pay for all those nine-figure contracts somehow. Who knows how much ticket prices will go up by when they sign Swisher to his $150 million contract.

I could get terrace level seats at Miller Park for $12, and it's still a good view. Granted, different markets, but good lord. Guess they gotta pay for all those nine-figure contracts somehow. Who knows how much ticket prices will go up by when they sign Swisher to his $150 million contract.

here's hoping they don't. but i thought I had heard they lowered the prices of those tickets a bit.

DET/OAK Starting Lineups

Tigers Game 4 Starting Lineup
1. Austin Jackson - CF
2. Quintin Berry - LF
3. Miguel Cabrera - 3B
4. Prince Fielder - 1B
5. Delmon Young - DH
6. Andy Dirks - RF
7. Jhonny Peralta - SS
8. Alex Avila - C
9. Omar Infante - 2B

SP - Max Scherzer
Athletics Game 4 Starting Lineup
1. Coco Crisp - CF
2. Stephen Drew - SS
3. Yoenis Cespedes - LF
4. Brandon Moss - 1B
5. Josh Reddick - RF
6. Josh Donaldson - 3B
7. Seth Smith - DH
8. Derek Norris - C
9. Cliff Pennington - 2B

SP - A.J. Griffin

A source within the Braves tells the MLB.Com beat writer that the Braves are going to decline Brian McCann's $12 million option if he has to have major surgery on his right shoulder.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
A source within the Braves tells the MLB.Com beat writer that the Braves are going to decline Brian McCann's $12 million option if he has to have major surgery on his right shoulder.
oh wow. hopefully they still work out something. i'm still mad about the whole ron gant deal, this seems similar except no motocycle.

hey Grandy didn't strike out. hey does anyone else hate how Girardi's name for everybody has to end in the letter Y? Gardner is gardy, Granderson is Gardy, Nunez is Nuny, etc. so infantile.

Top Bottom