• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

geeko

Awesome A's. Just awesome. My buddy is so stoked right now.

Giants - A's world series. This time no earthquake will stop us!

Calling it. Giants vs. A's.

Let's do it.

670197131-74349ea1e6ad6d03802546897c95cbbe.50765250-scaled.gif

From who? Everything I've read has been pointing to the opposite.

Sorry I'm late on this. A couple of players, I can't remember exactly who, said he was 'slurring speech.' One of them was Bronson Arroyo. My source I believe was Jim Day's twitter account. To be honest, I was kinda upset by the news, so I didn't dwell on it too much. This was reported when he first addressed the team, so he may be a lot better now.

harSon

Banned
The Bay Area is fucking unbearable right now. Fuck you Tigers. I don't mind the Giants surviving an extra series since I loathe the Reds, but the Tigers need to fucking handle their business tomorrow.

harSon

Banned
All these bandwagoning assholes around me are insufferable. Baseball was an afterthought within this area until 2 years ago... Those were the good ol' times :(

Malo- I told you Giloldi shoulda bench Afraud..He's hurting the team. His swing is still in Parts Unknown. Any chance of seeing Jeter playing tomorrow? Kuroda look good...Ex Dodgers helping out a team

Malo

Banned
Malo- I told you Giloldi shoulda bench Afraud..He's hurting the team. His swing is still in Parts Unknown. Any chance of seeing Jeter playing tomorrow? Kuroda look good...Ex Dodgers helping out a team
I still believe in A-rod... lolol

In Jeter's postgame interview he said he was going to play tomorrow.

see5harp

Seeing Lincecum revert to Cy Young form was amazing. I had forgotten how much I missed Dominant Timmy.

He just don't have the speed on his fastball anymore. I still think he can win 15 games a season for the Giants but I don't think he'll ever be as dominant with the k's.

Lingitiz

He just don't have the speed on his fastball anymore. I still think he can win 15 games a season for the Giants but I don't think he'll ever be as dominant with the k's.

He actually hasn't had the velocity for a few years now, but even at 90-92 he can still accumulate the K's. The problem is the consistency, in all his bad starts this year it was always one big inning that doomed him, and he could never recover after losing his release point.

He actually hasn't had the velocity for a few years now, but even at 90-92 he can still accumulate the K's. The problem is the consistency, in all his bad starts this year it was always one big inning that doomed him, and he could never recover after losing his release point.
Fangraphs is telling me Timmy has pitched markedly worse with runners on base this year. Kinda weird to have him pitching out of the bullpen when that's seems to be a problem. Also looks like his change-up has been really garbage this year - is that all due to the velocity decrease on his FB?

Top Bottom