• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

Thought about it. Instead I'm actually at work with plans to listen to the game. Since the TBS announcers are trash, I don't mind. My ears get to listen to the sweet, evocative vocal chords of Kruk, Kuip, Fleming and Jon Miller instead. WIN!

Where are you streaming it from? I want to stream it from my phone at work.

aFIGurANT

Vas_a_morir:

Why don't you want a Red vs Cardinal NLCS???

Bah, here's your answer Giants fan, you download MLB At Bat for free, stream the radio broadcast. Win.

Strange to say but I think I'd prefer the Reds win today now that their potential NLCS rotation is much weaker than the Giants'. And losing to guys like Ludwick, Votto, Bruce would be a lot less embarrassing than losing to some no-name scrubs like Joaquin freaking Arias.

Strange to say but I think I'd prefer the Reds win today now that their potential NLCS rotation is much weaker than the Giants'. And losing to guys like Ludwick, Votto, Bruce would be a lot less embarrassing than losing to some no-name scrubs like Joaquin freaking Arias.

You want the Giants. They'll put Lincecum in the starting rotation and he'll get lit up. This is not a reverse jinx. lol I don't even know anymore.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
God if we lose today Dusty should be fired. I have no real reason for saying that. Just frustration.

I'll give you two.

Taking Homer Bailey out when he was pitching a damn fine game in the 7th inning.

Starting fucking Leake in the Playoffs.

I was about to talk shit about his bat but I think if it's close or the Giants are winning, I'm okay with him playing D. Cain seems to be in a much better place today than his first start.

Haha. We're lucky if Crawford even manages to get on base via HBP. The thing that I like is that Arias gives Bochy flex off the bench in case Crawford ever gets up with RISP.

daycru

I feel like someone removed 80% of the Oxygen from my apartment. Latos will be nails all day, just get some runs. Please? Let's. Go. Reds.

Top Bottom