• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I love it when I forget the Yankees are playing a day game and turn on the TV and it's already a win!

Enron

Banned
Outsider - runner on first, heyward hits one out to left and the mets LFer trapped it. 1 ump called it a catch, another ruled it a hit and confused Prado heading to second. he crosses the bag at 2nd, starts running back to first thinking that it was a catch (as called by one of the officials), mets tag him in front of 1st. Umps confer and reverse the call since it was a trap but they let Prado have 2nd instead of calling him out.

Collins he mad and gets tossed.

The Latin American feed still uses the original Fox Baseball, but I can't understand what the commentators are saying...

FoxSportsLA >>>>>>>>>>>>>> FoxSports w/ Buck and McCarver.

I haven't been watching, has the zone been that big all game? If that's the umps zone from the 1st inning on then he can't complain. Same with Ike Davis.

Okay inning over, time to grab the discman and head out.

McCann got called out on a strike 3 knuckleball that was up near his shoulders. It was Eric Gregg-esque.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I only started watching the game a little while ago, but the ump seems to be calling that low strike consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom