• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just get home.

Leadoff walk by Byrdak.
Everyone pitching behind in the count (zone had jack to do with it).
Taking out Beato for Parnell (hasn't pitched in a week) and doubleswitching Tejada out of the game.
... yeah.

Link

The Autumn Wind
So I just get home.

Leadoff walk by Byrdak.
Everyone pitching behind in the count (zone had jack to do with it).
Taking out Beato for Parnell (hasn't pitched in a week) and doubleswitching Tejada out of the game.
... yeah.
Time to just accept the inevitable with the rest of us, Frank. The team managed to do well til now despite the bullpen. The law of averages told us that couldn't hold up forever.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
lol

lol

lolololol.

Mets 2nd half collapse: ENGAGE
ytTLK.jpg

smh @ the Mets fans with zero faith already calling the season. Nothing new I guess.

Johan's going to have to come up aces tomorrow. Don't need another loss tomorrow. Or Monday. Or the rest of the week.
Fine, you keep staying optimistic. I'll sit back and watch the Mets' offense go cold every time the bullpen shits the bed and not drive myself crazy.
I'm not optimistic, but I'm not blindly pessimistic either. Every time this team has had crushing losses they seem to dig deep and come back. You've had this sky-is-falling rant before, I may add.

carlos

As the first barves game I've been able to watch in quite a while, that was fun :)

Don't like the Redmond/Janish trade, though

Link

The Autumn Wind
I'm not optimistic, but I'm not blindly pessimistic either. Every time this team has had crushing losses they seem to dig deep and come back. You've had this sky-is-falling rant before, I may add.
You know what they say about insanity, Frank: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

squall211

True, but we're in the second half of the season now. The Mets have a good recent history of playing good to very good baseball in the first half of the season, then playing like a god damn rookie ball team the second half. I get that we're only two games in past the break, but they've shown absolutely nothing to make anyone think that this second half will be any different than the second halves of the last three or four years.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
edit: Minor is warming up in the bullpen, looks like Delgado is keeping his job.
well nvm, delgado was optioned to AAA. the radio guys said Minor was warming up in the bullpen. /shrug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom