• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

Hey it's nice to give Felix some support. It'd be great to see Seager heating up again.

Still not sold on Peguero, he didn't impress too much last year

EDIT: There it is

Sharp

I think it is the quiet confidence instilled by buck showalter! You just don't get it because you haven't played baseball /kruk
Was it Kruk who was saying today that the O's couldn't afford not to make a move at the deadline because the fans would get restless, like they can't wait a little longer after 13 years of shittiness

clemenx

Banned
Do you guys think Felix will have insane peak seasons? He's been crazy consistent during his career but he's still really young and he always seems to be improving by little. I hope he gets on crazy run for a couple of seasons.

Do you guys think Felix will have insane peak seasons? He's been crazy consistent during his career but he's still really young and he always seems to be improving by little. I hope he gets on crazy run for a couple of seasons.

Doubt it. I've never been very impressed with him.

clemenx

Banned
Doubt it. I've never been very impressed with him.

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Sharp

Dunno, he's always been really good, he already has a Cy Young. I mean... just how insane do you want his peak to be? Like, Randy / Pedro style?

clemenx

Banned
Dunno, he's always been really good, he already has a Cy Young. I mean... just how insane do you want his peak to be? Like, Randy / Pedro style?

Yeah, I mean, that sort of thing is hard to predict. Maybe more like Halladay's peak seasons at least 2-3 years of 7-8 fWAR. though by insane I mean more like Greinke's 09

Maybe I'm just a Felix fanboy but I see room for more than what's he's done.

Malo

Banned
Yeah, I mean, that sort of thing is hard to predict. Maybe more like Halladay's peak seasons at least 2-3 years of 7-8 fWAR. though by insane I mean more like Greinke's 09

Maybe I'm just a Felix fanboy but I see room for more than what's he's done.
I wouldn't expect Greinke's 09, but I can see him putting up 6-7 fWAR seasons consistently during his peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom