• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
that website has a grammatical error. here i'll fix it:

SnxPk.png

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Are you one of those sarcastic people who suggest that or serious? Because I would rather have Casilla pull up the weeds in my lawn than have him close. Romo would just be a icing on the cake if he became closer.

What? I've been wondering why Romo hasn't been the backup closer going back to last season.

turnbuckle

Is the MLB Gameday site malfunctioning for everyone else? I try to pull up the gameday and the page is active, but blank. I usually use it for the pregame audio too but there's nothing. I checked the Yankees/Angels game and the Gameday is also down, but the video is working.

If there were no blackout rules this wouldn't be an issue as I'd rather be watching the game anyways, but with gameday down I'll either have to find some online radio station to hear the game or watch the Yanks hopefully beat up on Weaver instead.

Arod!

Is MLB-Gaf dead right now?

I turned the video for the game on about 30 seconds before he hit the homer. I must be good luck

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Is the MLB Gameday site malfunctioning for everyone else? I try to pull up the gameday and the page is active, but blank. I usually use it for the pregame audio too but there's nothing. I checked the Yankees/Angels game and the Gameday is also down, but the video is working.

If there were no blackout rules this wouldn't be an issue as I'd rather be watching the game anyways, but with gameday down I'll either have to find some online radio station to hear the game or watch the Yanks hopefully beat up on Weaver instead.

Gameday is working fine for me. Do you have AdBlock turned on?

But really, you should be watching Ben Sheets today.

turnbuckle

Gameday is working fine for me. Do you have AdBlock turned on?

But really, you should be watching Ben Sheets today.

Heh, that worked. I never had the issue before and have been using Adblock for years (not on GAF!).

Thanks for the suggestion. If I could watch the Tigers game I'd put that up along with the Braves game in multi-view as a show of thanks for your help, but alas blackouts give me the middle finger and I can't be bothered to hook up a third monitor to view both the gameday and the Braves game :p

bluemax

Banned

I turned the video for the game on about 30 seconds before he hit the homer. I must be good luck

I was having this same problem on my old Mac book pro yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom