• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meohsix

NLLvl.png

Prade

Wow, you know you're fucking up when pitching coach, Dan Warthen, is chewing you out. I didn't even think he knew how to talk before that.

LJ11

Agreed, the FO is doing a great job sitting on their asses knowing full well we need another arm. We'll be done before the 31st.

I'm not sure what fans want them to do, outside of salary dumps they're in no position to give up prospects for someone worthwhile.

Harvey will probably be a bust anyway, Omar's parting gift.

I'm not sure what fans want them to do, outside of salary dumps they're in no position to give up prospects for someone worthwhile.

Harvey will probably be a bust anyway, Omar's parting gift.
Lol Adam Rubin already sayiing that Harvey is another Pelfrey and projects to be in the bullpen. I think Harvey should start Saturday if he pitches well in his next AAA start. Then have Zack Wheeler promoted to AAA. Guy threw complete game shutout yesterday.

LJ11

Lol Adam Rubin already sayiing that Harvey is another Pelfrey and projects to be in the bullpen. I think Harvey should start Saturday if he pitches well in his next AAA start. Then have Zack Wheeler promoted to AAA. Guy threw complete game shutout yesterday.

Adam Rubin's a fucking idiot so Harvey may have a shot after all!

So far Ike is the only early round pick (1st/2nd) that Omar made that's actually playing for the Mets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom