• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp

Same here. I would watch him closely and try to limit his innings but i wouldnt sit him down. Fuck this babying shit!
Rizzo's basically a scouting / player development guy at heart, he really likes to stick to his plan for players. And if the Nats had been out of it at this point like everyone expected nobody would be complaining except Dibble.

harSon

Banned
That looked like a carbon copy of a hit that got passed Alvarez in the first Pirates/Brewers game...

And please pull Burnett :|

Rizzo's basically a scouting / player development guy at heart, he really likes to stick to his plan for players. And if the Nats had been out of it at this point like everyone expected nobody would be complaining except Dibble.

So why won't they go out and trade for another pitcher? Or are there talks about moving players for one?

Sharp

So why won't they go out and trade for another pitcher? Or are there talks about moving players for one?
There is talk. Lots of talk. At the same time they won't really have a bad playoff rotation without Stras (the corpse of Lannan wouldn't be involved).

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
CMb55.png

S0uAs.jpg

1yEYp.jpg

dmag1223

Good news, Pirates lose today. Bad news, Scott Rolen is starting again tonight. Hopefully he doesn't embarrass himself too much on national tv.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Why the fuck do people still pitch to him? It's almost like they refuse to believe he's actually good.
the odds of getting him out are still in a pitcher's favor. the only guy i would IBB was Bonds in the early 2000s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom