• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yankees Lineup:

1. Derek Jeter - SS
2. Curtis Granderson - CF
3. Alex Rodriguez - 3B
4. Robinson Cano - 2B
5. Mark Teixeira - 1B
6. Raul Ibanez - DH
7. Andruw Jones - LF
8. Ichiro Suzuki - RF
9. Russell Martin - C

Ichiro is wearing #31.

292314_10150937092986006_1803637372_n.jpg

looking pimp.

Link

The Autumn Wind
This is completely surprising play by the New York Mets!!

EDIT - clemenx, luck has nothing to do with it. This team just sucks.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I could make a fortune betting on the Mets' failure.

EDIT - Well, there's the icing on the cake. If I were David Wright, I'd be in Sandy Alderson's office first thing demanding a trade off this trainwreck.

Kuroyume

Banned
Why do the Mets always stink right after the all star break? Every year since the last collapse they go into the ASB either in a game or two behind 1st and then in July they turn to complete shit.

LJ11

Beato is complete garbage, Acosta 2.0.

Why is Torres on this team? His defense is shit. Plays shallow as fuck and still can't make a decent throw home, balls going over his head, just awful.

Fox318

You lost Ichiro. I lost Nash... both went to New York in exchange for practically nothing because the faces of our franchises demanded it.

I think I know how you feel about right now. Bummed, but understanding why this had to happen.

I just wish we didn't have to give up Brandon Dubinsky to get nash.

Prade

Why do the Mets always stink right after the all star break? Every year since the last collapse they go into the ASB either in a game or two behind 1st and then in July they turn to complete shit.

Their holes begin to get exposed and the FO absolutely refusing to do any damn thing to help.
"Wait and see" is such a pointless thing to go by when it's obvious what area needs to be strengthen. Oh btw, gj on getting Ichiro for 2 buckets of balls, Yanks.

squall211

Their holes begin to get exposed and the FO absolutely refusing to do any damn thing to help.
"Wait and see" is such a pointless thing to go by when it's obvious what area needs to be strengthen. Oh btw, gj on getting Ichiro for 2 buckets of balls, Yanks.

Look on the bright side. Now the Mets have 2 1/4 months to ruin Matt Harvey. That's something to look forward to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom