• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Well, at least I've still got the Je..., err, the Kni..., umm, the Rangers?

If anyone needs me, I'll be sobbing in the corner.

cashman

Banned
Lolololololol

We fucking get it already, Cruz has been shitty at defense for the last two years now. He's never been good at taking a route and now he doesn't have above average speed anymore. I will murder Ron Washington if he doesn't have Leonys Martin out there late in the game during playoffs.

What's gonna happen with the rangers this week? They gonna get Lee or Kazmir?

D backs have the hots for Mike Olt! Olt and Perez for Upton make some magic JD!

Chris R

Might get some shit for this but I hope the Yankees win this year now. Was indifferent before about what team I was pulling for from the AL since I knew the Mariners were total shit, but now I'm for the Yankees, if only for Ichiro.

rekameohs

Banned
The average age of tonight's starting Yankees is 34.95.

EKCgY.jpg

Might get some shit for this but I hope the Yankees win this year now. Was indifferent before about what team I was pulling for from the AL since I knew the Mariners were total shit, but now I'm for the Yankees, if only for Ichiro.

I hope you're also rooting for King Felix not to rot away in Seattle. When he does he become a free agent?

Chris R

I hope you're also rooting for King Felix not to rot away in Seattle. When he does he become a free agent?

Well yes, I'm still watching mostly Mariners games (only get Root Sports Northwest so I don't have much choice) and love seeing the team do well (Felix included), but if there isn't a chance for the team to reach the post season seeing quality players waste away in their old age sucks.

If the M's can build a team that competes before Felix can get out then good, otherwise let him go and earn the titles his quality should.

TheNatural

My Member!
Finally the annoying ass Pirates lose.

Maybe I should put a comma between ass and Pirates, but seriously, go away. This is the Reds year, you choose this year of like 30 to try to compete? Go away.

Meier

Kemp's back, Dodgers winning like it's no big thang. Still can barely hit outside of him though.

Kuroda has been a great signing so far.

I was sad to see him go. If he had been on a team with some decent run support, I'm sure he would have won 18-20 games multiple times. Great, great pitcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom