• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Minaya drafted him, 95% chance you're right. Dude was ruined before he even stepped on the field, plus he's a Yankee fan. Hope he gets hammered,lol.
95% seems low. Check out my posts the last few weeks. I could honest to God pass as a fucking psychic at this point.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Come on now. Obviously I don't hope he breaks a leg.

I do think he was less good for the Mariners in recent years than many Mariner fans it seems.

Still a stupid thing to say.

I think the Ms pampered him too much and he was a bit selfish in his offense but he was the face of the franchise for 10 years...

Prade

That Opening day Family Guy Mets joke should be revised to "Welcome back from the all star break, everybody, and here's the first pitch!" for better accuracy.

K-rod looks so bad. That sequence to Pence has to be one of the worst ever. Pence will swing at almost anything and he still found a way to walk him.

Fox318

That Opening day Family Guy Mets joke should be revised to "Welcome back from the all star break, everybody, and here's the first pitch!" for better accuracy.

Tamqvl.png

Link

The Autumn Wind
Even former Mets relievers are terrible. It's like a fucking disease. Looks like the Mets will be just that much closer to the NL East basement where they belong.

Sanjuro

And? What is wrong with that? Did you think TB or St Louis were still in it last year entering September? Still a lot of season left.

His argument was the Phillies of 2007 showed they can win. This isn't the Phillies team of 2007 and I strongly doubt they have a complete team to make any sort of push.

JABEE

We can all agree that Utley is an amazing base runner and overall player and Howard is also an outstanding hitter when healthy. Let's all agree.

His argument was the Phillies of 2007 showed they can win. This isn't the Phillies team of 2007 and I strongly doubt they have a complete team to make any sort of push.

Last year this team had the most wins in all of baseball. They were down this year due to injuries, now that they have everyone back they have a chance to make a run. It is most likely to late but it isnt impossible.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Sandy Alderson pretty much came out and said the Mets will no longer be buyers.

BIG FUCKING SHOCK!

Sanjuro

Last year this team had the most wins in all of baseball. They were down this year due to injuries, now that they have everyone back they have a chance to make a run. It is most likely to late but it isnt impossible.

Not impossible, I just doubt it for this season.

Ichiro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom