• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

rekameohs

Banned
This trade confuses me. The Reds have the best bullpen ERA in the NL.

And Nick Masset should be back soon. Very weird.

broxtonpants2.jpg

? That link starts on August 6, way past the Beltran trade.
The Hell? I just tested it, goes to July 27th. Are you a 50 posts per or 100 posts per page?

... I miss CajoleJuice. He got beaten down too much and retreated to a world of numbers and SABR stats where real emotional baseball can't hurt him.

McNei1y

Why arnt the Nats players today? They have a real shot at winning the WS this year, another piece or 2 could be the difference.

I guess they feel confident with Werth coming back and eventually Desmond... as well as Chad Tracy on the bench.

We could clearly use a catcher and another starter but I guess they aren't making it priorities. Hopefully they DFA Henry Rodriguez when Werth comes back at least. I feel like that'd be an addition.

No one will waive their no trade to go to DC.

pssh. I'd like to think they would... but no point in guessing since there won't be any moves.

BFIB

Joe Strauss of the Post in St. Louis is thinking the Reds are going to package Broxton in a last minute deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom